Conversation



CONVERSATION

This is my coversation with my new friend.his name is Ihsan.
Ihsan:''Hello''
Argya;''Hai''
Ihsan:''May i know your name pliss?
Argya:''Yeah,my name is Argya''.
Ihsan:''Where are you from?''
Argya:''I from Bandung,and you?''
Ihsan:''I am Bandung too''.
Argya:''And how old are you?''
Ihsan:''I am 14 years old''.
Argya:''Owhh...same with me,i am fourteen years old too".
Ihsan:''What 's your hobby Argya?''
Argya;''I like to play Baseball''.
Ihsan:''Wow! same with me..I like to play Baseball too''.
Argya:''Oh wow..when you start paling Baseball?''
Ihsan:'' When i go to 9 grade''.
Argya:Ohh same with me...''
Ihsan:What club did you in..?I am at Rusa Hitam club.
Argya:"I am at Garuda baseball club.
Ihsan:"Owh i know that club,That is club from Jakarta right?
Argya:Yeah.... Bt the way are  you join Kejurnas Tournament at Banten?
Ihsan:"yeah,are you join too?
Argya:"yeah...Are you sure?
Ihsan:"Yeah!
Argya:"But i like never seen you there...."
Ihsan:"because we didn't know each other.."
Argya:"Of course we didn't.....But you know I never think that i met you here at SMAN 3 BDG'.
Ihsan:"Wkwkw...me too..I hope you enjoy to study in here".
Argya:"yeah...you too...Ihsan i have to go,see you next time".
Ihsan:"yeah I have to go to...bye Argya".
Argya:"bye too Ihsan".





Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

my holidays