STORY OF MY LIFE



Hello,my name is Argya Hadyan Pratama Putra Dewa Surya andThis is the first time  making blog and now i wont to tell you about myself.Im fourteen years old,i was born in Bandung at 17 of August 2002.i live in Bandung at Cisaranten street with my parent.I dont have siblings.i studied at  3 junior high school.

Now i wanna tell you about my hobbies.i like some type of sport and playing games.my sport hobbies is playing baseball,playing soccer swimming and badminton.Baseball is the one of my favorite hobbies because i can get achivement and baseball is the most fun sport i've had...

Image result for dodgers



Now i wanna tell you why i like'd baseball.the first time that i know abaout baseball when i was junior high school.my friend tell me that baseball so fun.And then i tried to play baseball.the first time i play baseball i feel just ordinary.after two week i play i thinkn i wanna changes my mind and i interesting to play baseball.

After one month i played baseball i follow some TOURNAMEN PELAJAR(Student tournament)i bring my school team and i got second place.Six month later i got the 3 place.after that i join to GARUDA BASEBALL CLUB IN Jakarta.and then i join some tournament that call the tournament PONY,but my teamn only participation.after that there are some selection to manila Filipina and Alhamdulillah they choose me to join in team.And Alhamdulillah in manila me and my team got second place.

Januari 2017 I play another tournamen that call ILL(International little league)at Banten and i got first place.after two days there are some selection to be Jakarta baseball team to play KEJURNAS baseball AT banten at February.And after 1 month selection they choose me to be JAkarta baseball players.at february we played kejurnas and Jakarta got first place and the West java got second place.After that i stop because i want to focus study.after that when iam finnish my junior high school i study at SMAN 3 BDG until now..and that my story



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Holiday plan