my holidays

                                               My Holiday

Yesterday is my holiday....I didnt do many things in my holiday.I go to Pangandaran with my family,my close friend and my girlfriend for 4 days....In pangandaran i go to some place with them.....i go to the beach and another place.....and then i go to Semarang with my parents<my  grandma and my cousin...for 2 days by car...and i drove the car from Bandung to Semarang....thats my first trip to drove far....and in semarang i go to some wedding party and then go to some place...after that we going back to bandung again by car afternoon and arive at the middle of the night...in the morning i go jogging with my girlfriend and then we go to Tsm to watch some movie......Three days after that my cousin come from America with they parent...they in indonesia for 2 weeks...they lived in America because they parent job in America embassy....i go with all my family anywhere for 1 week because after that i must practice baseball because that is my hobby..and then i spending time with my parents and my girlfriend....we do so much fun for holidays......

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Holiday plan